In order to give your BMW G Chassis a much more aggressive stance while increasing handling, we offer our line of Macht Schnell Competition Spacer Kits.
Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum, these adapters are strong as well as lightweight to limit unsprung/reciprocating weight for maximum performance on or off the track. Spacer edges are also chamfered to allow for easy installation/removal if needed. After machining, the spacers are then anodized for additional strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance.
A wider track stance increases lateral stability as well as giving your BMW a much more aggressive appearance after installation. Spacers also are used to correct wheel gap normally seen on otherwise stock suspension setups, pushing the wheels outward - filling the fenders.
Included with our Competition Wheel Spacer Kits are a full set of extended lug bolts. All wheel fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898 and meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the US.
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Features:
- Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Chamfered edges allows installation & removal quick and easy
- Black anodized finish for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance
- Improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheel base
- Included zinc plated corrosion-resistant wheel fasteners
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Contents:
- (2) Competition Wheel Spacers
- (10) Extended-length zinc plated coated wheel fasteners
i Chassis Spacer Specifications:
Center Bore: 66mm
Bolt Thread Size: 14mm x 1.25
Bolt pattern: 5 x 112mm
BMW i01 i3 & i3S
BMW i12 i8