In order to give your BMW F Chassis a much more aggressive stance while increasing handling, we offer our line of Macht Schnell Competition Spacer Kits.
Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum, these adapters are strong as well as lightweight to limit unsprung/reciprocating weight for maximum performance on or off the track. Spacer edges are also chamfered to allow for easy installation/removal if needed. After machining, the spacers are then anodized for additional strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance.
A wider track stance increases lateral stability as well as giving your BMW a much more aggressive appearance after installation. Spacers also are used to correct wheel gap normally seen on otherwise stock suspension setups, pushing the wheels outward - filling the fenders.
Included with our Competition Wheel Spacer Kits are a full set of extended lug bolts. All wheel fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898 and meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the US.
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Features:
- Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Chamfered edges allows installation & removal quick and easy
- Black anodized finish for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance
- Improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheel base
- Included zinc plated corrosion-resistant wheel fasteners
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Contents:
- (2) Competition Wheel Spacers
- (10) Extended-length zinc plated coated wheel fasteners
F Chassis Spacer Specifications:
Center Bore: 72.6 mm
Bolt Thread Size: M14 x 1.25
Bolt pattern: 5x120
BMW F22/F23 2-Series & M2
BMW F30/F31 3-Series
BMW F80 M3
BMW F32/F33/F36 4-Series
BMW F82/F83 M4
BMW F10/F11/F07 5-Series & M5
BMW F12/F13/F06 6-Series & M6
BMW F01/F02 7-Series